It makes a big difference, here's why...
1. Market Expertise:
- The Keefer Fischer Team has in-depth knowledge of the local market trends, property values, and neighborhood dynamics. This expertise can help you make informed decisions when buying or selling a property.
2. Negotiation Skills:
- Our real estate agents play an important role in negotiating for you. Their experience and negotiation skills can lead to better deals for you, whether you're buying or selling a property.
"I had a great experience working with Kerry. She went above and beyond to help save a deal. If you are buying or selling a home, I highly recommend working with her and the team!" - Brian (Google Review)
3. Network and Connections:
- We have seasoned agents on our team, that have an extensive network, including connections with other professionals in the industry such as lenders, inspectors, contractors, and builders. This network can facilitate a smoother and more efficient transaction process.
4. Legal Guidance:
- Real estate transactions involve complex legalities. Our agents can guide you through the paperwork, contracts, and legal aspects of the process, reducing the risk of mistakes or legal complications.
5. Time and Energy Savings:
- Real estate agents can save clients valuable time and energy. Handling paperwork, scheduling showings, photography, staging and coordinating inspections can be time-consuming tasks that our agents take care of, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your life.
"What an amazing experience! It is difficult to purchase a home while living out of state, but Kerry Keefer Fischer made it so easy to do. She was always available making us feel like we were her only clients. Because she is so knowledgeable and experienced, she offered valuable advice on the properties we looked at. We found our perfect home in the Lawton area as a result of her efforts. A special thanks to Lauri as well. She made the administrative process easy. The Keefer Fischer Team of Five Star Realty is truly Five Star." - Jim & Pat (Google Review)
6. Marketing Expertise:
- The agents that are on our team have a dedicated individual to employ marketing strategies that will best showcase your property. From professional photography to online marketing, our agents can significantly enhance a property's visibility and attract potential buyers. When you work with the Keefer Fischer Team, you will be shown the detailed and unique marketing plan for your listing.
7. Market Access:
- Real estate agents have access to multiple listing services (MLS) and exclusive off-market properties. This gives you a broader range of options and opportunities that clients might not find on their own.
8. Guidance through the Process:
- It's also important to recognize that we guide you through the entire process, from the initial property search to the closing table. Our agents support and advice can help you navigate the complexities of the real estate journey.
"Wow! While working with the Keefer Fischer Team and specifically, Naomi Huggins, I experienced such expertise, wisdom, and guidance from our initial meeting to the final closing. As a first time homeowner, I TRULY appreciated the updates, communication, total professionalism, and answering any of my questions and concerns diligently and in a timely manner. It was such a pleasure working with Naomi and her team—I can’t wait to refer the Keefer Fischer Real Estate Team to many friends and family!!!" - Jackie (Google Review)
9. Problem Solving:
- Our real estate agents work together to successfully navigated challenges or unexpected issues during a transaction. This could be anything from unexpected home inspection findings or appraisal results to market shifts and everything in between.
10. Client Advocacy:
- It's so important to have a dedicated advocate throughout the real estate process. The Keefer Fischer Team works on behalf of our clients' best interests, ensuring they get the best possible outcome.
Thank you for reading! If you're even thinking of starting the buying or selling process within the next 6 months, don't hesitate to call our team for a consultation. Our office number is 269-633-9243.